Sunday, December 2, 2007

Finito

My goodness I think I've reached the end, this has been an excruciating experience but also a fantastic one, challenging me to venture into the great unknown. I thought I would have plenty of time to get it all done. However, the last few days I have been frantic. I was determined to step out of my comfort zone when I registered. I'm so glad to reach 23 for I am(was) totally I. T. challenged this has made me rather hesitant to continue. I have had terrific support from Lorrie to get me started and then of course my Obi One has been so patient when the directions I endeavoured to follow didn't quite happen or I forgot some obvious step. I have really enjoyed learning all these new Things. I have rushed along a bit to get it all finished. I now have this Mad blog full of 23 things to refer back to and hopefully consolidate my new skills. I am very interested in using RSS feeds, I love the Library Thing that's fantastic, Wiki's are wonderful what a brilliant tool for the workplace. I have gained confidence throughout this learning experience, I am far more prepared to jump in and be bold. Does this mean I need to do 43 Things what a scary thought. Obi One will require a diamond encrusted mouse for sure. This has been a great initiative to learn about web 2.0 technology. A lot of the 2.0 tools were terrific fun to play with while learning at the same time. It is very important for library professionals to continue to grow and adapt to new ways of storing, accessing and sharing all sorts of information. This Learning 2.0 project has been very practical and enlightening. I am grateful I was able to participate. Thankyou.

So upset I just managed to delete two posts accidently my Farandole library post, discussing my libraries name and my Far Out post about Rollyo. So can someone tell me how I get them back. Um, yeah sure!

1 comment:

L.I.S.T. said...

Ophelia, re-write your posts and before you click on publish click on "Post Options" and you change the date of the posting so it will be in order.
Obi One
p.s. Well done your star is shinning brightly in the wide world web for ever