Sunday, December 2, 2007

Fohozealous

I checked with Obi and she helped me to successfully complete the Zoho exercise. I was doing it correctly but just needed to edit out some of the URL, anyway all finished now. I was pleased because it appears (amazing I know) I was doing it right. I got this great comment from Zoho, that's so nice, seems I have friends in Zoho. It was actually my fault I lost my document, I clicked a little to speedy, getting Zohozealous in my ramblings about George. You can check on the comments in the last post but hey I'm able to add it here. Big Brothers Watching.

Just because I can.
arvind said...
Obadiah: My sincere apologies for the bad experience you had with Zoho. Do mail us your Zoho user ID and the name of the document which you lost to feedback(at)zohowriter.com. We will sure look into what might have gone wrong and try our best in retrieving your lost data.Sorry once again for the inconvenience caused.

No comments: