Sunday, December 2, 2007

Frazzled Zoho

Well, back to number 18 Zoho Oh No. I just spent 30 minutes manipulating a rather insignificant staff meeting flyer into the most elaborate special meeting flyer. I mean the place was somewhere expensive, beach views, a balcony of course. I had covered all requirements: Limitless Gold Visa, Car of Choice, not to mention the 24ct gold laptop with diamond encrusted mouse all courtesy from the main presenter George. You would then become great friends and would holiday at a Tuscan Villa with many other beautiful people each year. He, of course would be charming and you would have interesting intelligent conversations with moments of pure fun. You would teach him Library 2.0. He would always open doors for you. Do not scoff that's very important. It was all set Obi One. I tried to save it and post it on my blog then it happened I lost it. Like waves against the rocks all hope was dashed and that special meeting with George forever lost. Fragmentation was certainly the correct heading for the link. I think it's time to sleep, perhaps I'll dream of George. Zoho was a no go, George a no show. I shall try again, just stop for a moment and consider the possibility of (should I say it) a sequel.

1 comment:

Arvind said...

Obadiah: My sincere apologies for the bad experience you had with Zoho. Do mail us your Zoho user ID and the name of the document which you lost to feedback(at)zohowriter.com. We will sure look into what might have gone wrong and try our best in retrieving your lost data.

Sorry once again for the inconvenience caused.

Arvind
http://zoho.com