Sunday, December 2, 2007

Flikr, Flikr, world full of wonder so exciting to see

Exploring a site from the Web 2.0 awards list. I just love Flikr it enables you to add your photos, store, share, organize and get updates from family and friends. A lot of my friends have their family albums on Flikr. I got to see overseas wedding photos that I normally would not of had access to. While doing 2.0 I found photos of my husband working in the Port of Melbourne, that's great because you tend not to bother to take photos at work. The guys Chris & Steve (see below) who took them must of been on a berthed cruise ship and they are fantastic images. So for me I think Flikr is great.

We call it Flikr, Flikr, faster than lightning, all the photos you'll see, so stupendous to see, And we know Flikr, creates a world full of wonder, right there online, for you and for me.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/c-j-b/

No comments: